French Albanian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish Georgian German Greek Hungarian Icelandic Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian

Rallyman GT successfully funded on Kickstarter! Late Pledges coming 022019

Lien vers éditeur Holy Grail Games

Avec des règles spéciales circuit, des nouvelles pistes et voitures, des illustrations par Loïc Muzy, il ne faudra plus réaliser le meilleur temps dans Rallyman GT, mais franchir la ligne d'arrivée en premier !

Nous avons 211 invités et aucun membre en ligne

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Interpreting the Acceleration dice & !

Interpreting the Acceleration dice & ! 06 Juil 2014 11:57 #1

• Hapthorne
  • Portrait de Hapthorne
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All

I'd like to ask advice / clarification on a situation that came up this afternoon whilst playing Rallyman.

This is the section of track that threw up the query

So I came out of the “K” shortcut in 4th gear then using the Time Attack option, I roll

4 - A! - A – 5 now, in my mind (as I was only player) I intended to use them to 4-5-A-A.
Upon moving my car I realised that either of the “A” dice would correspond to the 4th Gear Bump.

How do I resolve this,

One Acceleration dice would mean I lost control, the other would be fine.
Should players nominated a Time Attack and select dice, but roll one dice at a time (without any way of changing the outcome) to easily match up which dice “hit the Bump?

In this case as I was playing myself I took the loss of control on the bump.
regards
Hap
If in doubt, flat out!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Interpreting the Acceleration dice & ! 06 Juil 2014 20:17 #2

• jcbouvier
  • Portrait de jcbouvier
  • Administrator
  • Remerciements reçus 65
Welcome here ANdy !

As answered on BGG, you can use yopur rolled dice as you want, and change the initial order if necessary.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: Hapthorne