French Albanian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish Georgian German Greek Hungarian Icelandic Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian

Nous avons 60 invités et aucun membre en ligne

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : tondakolik's incredible time on ES2 of Rallye de M

tondakolik's incredible time on ES2 of Rallye de M 17 Jan 2013 13:14 #1

• tondakolik
  • Portrait de tondakolik
  • Expert Boarder
  • Remerciements reçus 9
Official statement of Ant Racing

The driver of Ant Racing, tondakolik, had the incredible time in ES 2 of Rallye de Monte Carlo 2013. His time was 3:20. There was some complaint so we check the result and we find there must be the mistake. (Mistake in timing in Monte Carlo 2013 is not only in real WRC ...)
Tondakolik apparently by mistake not take some card. We don't know how could this happen but after examination we think there is no chance to drive this stage in time 3:20, so there had to be some mistake.
All team Ant Racing apologize to Jean-Christophe a all Rallyman drivers. The team appreciates his mistake and accept elimination from Rallye de Monte Carlo 2013.
The team and tondakolik hopes, that the elimination will by just for this rally and not for all season. Next time, we will be more cautious not to do any other mistake.
This text was send to Jean-Christophe and now it is his decision what to do.
Once more apologize, we are sorry.
Ant Racing
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re:tondakolik's incredible time on ES2 of Rallye de M 17 Jan 2013 13:39 #2

It is true that this time is really huge !!! 1'10" less than th 2nd driver...

I am sure (and the others too, I think) that the mistake was not intentional. It can happen not to take a card.

That's why for example I write everything I do during the race. So it is really easy to control when the race is finished : number of cards, of bonus seconds, etc.

I don't know what Jean-Christophe will do, but the good thing to do must be the rule of the super rally, isn't it ?

:)

Re:tondakolik's incredible time on ES2 of Rallye de M 17 Jan 2013 15:31 #3

• zombiguan
  • Portrait de zombiguan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Remerciements reçus 4
sebastienpapon a écrit:
(...)
I am sure (and the others too, I think) that the mistake was not intentional. It can happen not to take a card.

sebastienpapon a écrit:
(...)

I don't know what Jean-Christophe will do, but the good thing to do must be the rule of the super rally, isn't it ?

PS : I only use smiley because my english is really bad :laugh: . But i'm agree with sabastienpapon.

Re:tondakolik's incredible time on ES2 of Rallye de M 17 Jan 2013 15:49 #4

• jcbouvier
  • Portrait de jcbouvier
  • Administrator
  • Remerciements reçus 69
No disqualification, don't worry !
This is not a very serious championship, we are here just for fun !
But perhaps you can enter your other times : the first for exemple or the second.
Of course you continue with us, it's a pleasure to have Driver from ost ! Enjoy next stages !

Re:tondakolik's incredible time on ES2 of Rallye de M 19 Jan 2013 17:27 #5

• tondakolik
  • Portrait de tondakolik
  • Expert Boarder
  • Remerciements reçus 9
jcbouvier écrit:
No disqualification, don't worry !
This is not a very serious championship, we are here just for fun !
But perhaps you can enter your other times : the first for exemple or the second.
Of course you continue with us, it's a pleasure to have Driver from ost ! Enjoy next stages !

Thanks to Jean-Christophe I got a second chance.
So tonight, once again passes through the first etape of Rallye de Monte Carlo. The first time each special stage then entered into the results of the first etape.
Thank you Jean-Christophe.