French Albanian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish Georgian German Greek Hungarian Icelandic Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian

Nous avons 142 guests et one member en ligne

• craigt13
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : I'm English, new and confused...

I'm English, new and confused... 19 Juil 2016 16:00 #1

Hi drivers,

I'm new to Rallyman but I'm enjoying it and thought I'd give the Cup tracks a go. But my French is not good, and the automatic translation is not the best, so I've got a couple of questions about the cup rules.

1) What is the starting free rule? Is it that you can choose to be leader or non-leader?

2) Is it 1 SISU card per special, or 1 SISU per set of 3?
e.g. in the July rally in Greece, is it 1 SISU for ES1-3 and a 2nd SISU for ES4-6.
I'm guessing 1 for each group of 3 stages, but the translation is a bit 'odd'...

3) Do you get any spare tires?
I can't see spare tires mentioned in the cup rules, but I'm guessing it may be 1 tire per group of 3 stages (as the SISU) but used spare tires can be refreshed when there is an assistance stage between specials.

I hope that this makes sense, especially as it's in English...

Cheers

JD
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

I'm English, new and confused... 31 Juil 2016 22:13 #2

• jcbouvier
  • Portrait de jcbouvier
  • Administrator
  • Remerciements reçus 71
Names of 3 leaders are written on the left of this window :" Rally on earth : leader position on dashboards for :"

One Sisu per set of 3 specials

One space tire in your car, can can take another one ton the next assistance.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: JudgementDave